Location: Indoors or outdoors
Group Size: Recommended for groups of 8 – 500 players. Teams of 4-8 players.
Duration: 1-2.5 hours
Our most popular offering!
On TV they call it “Minute To Win It,” but our lawyers have recommended we call it “60 Seconds To Do Good.” You’ll call it a gut-busting whirlwind of stunts that will test your balance, steady hands, speed, dexterity, and smarts.
- Wise Guys keeps teams moving through the challenge course
- Square off against an opposing team at every station
- You’ll never play the same stunt or the same opponent twice.
- Diversity of skills and competitors means maximum team building experience
- It’s always your turn to play in this deceptively devious gauntlet of cunning games made of household items.
The games last a minute, but the memories last a lifetime. Click here for a quote.